Lake Erie was very nice, and I am going to miss biking in such a flat area, but I think I am happy to be home now with my kitties and they seem happy too. Now I have to figure out all kinds of stuff for school and find a job, and I must must do these things, I need to start being more responsible. And I saw my schedule for the next school year, I can’t tell if I am excited or scared for my last year of high school, maybe a little of both. I have to pick up my disposable film soon, I am very excited to see the pictures. Things are okay, I am trying my hardest to make everything okay okay okay
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.
I think I am feeling okay nowadays, but I miss my Simba and Ella too too much my belly hurts
Anonymous: hello there! I am 17 and I have been following your blog since i was 14. S o r r y it sounds a bit creepy, i just think u r really nice and I love the things you post and I think you are lovely and you make really wonderful artwork and yes, I shall never meet you but I admire you from afar just keep doing what you are doing sister, I wish you the very best! Xoxoxoo
Hello! Aw that’s not creepy, I think it’s neat. :-) This is so sweet wow, thank you so so much, I am blushin really! Maybe one day we might meet, you never know you never know. You are very kind, and thank you again! I am wishing you the best as well!
Anonymous: thanks for the lost t shirts link! and dont worry about the moon header :) do the shirt look good? like how big is the dharma sign?
Oh of course! (And aw are you sure about the picture, because I’ll let you use it as long as I know who you are!) And yes the shirt does look good! They are printed well and I think I have a men’s medium so it’s a tiny bit big on me, but still wearable!